Add Funny Face Off Effect to Your Video
When making a home-made video, you may want to add some funny elements to make it more interesting and unique. For example to cover a grimace on a person’s face if you want to play a joke with him. Actually, it is rather easy to achieve such an effect. What you need to do is just to apply Face-Off to your video. Face Off is an effect which will automatically add a funny grimace to the detect faces in the video clip. With it you can replace the people’s faces with hilarious masks instead of the monotonous easily.
But where to get the Face Off effect? Don’t worry, that’s also very simple. Here I highly recommend you Wondershare Video Editor. It is kindly providing such an interesting effect for you and is very easy-to-use. Now follow the steps below to see how to add Face Off effect to your video.
Note: Besides Face Off effect, you can also add other special effects like Mosaic, Tilt Shift and Jump Cut at Beat to your video. And Wondershare Video Editor still can meet your basic editing requirements including trim, crop, split videos and add text, effects, transition, intro/credit, sound, etc.
- Directly download Wondershare Video Editor here, and install it.
- After running this program, click the “Import” button to load your video or directly drag and drop it to the Media library. After that, simply drag the video to Video Timeline.
- Right click the target video and select “Power Tool” option from the menu. Or directly hit the Power Tool button after highlight the video.
- In the Power Tool window, click the Face Off submenu which is on the right part of the window. Then tick off the “Apply Face Off to the clip” check box. Now you can choose a funny face you like and the program will immediately put the effect on the face it detected. When finished the above operations, you can preview the video by hitting on the Play button, then click OK to save the editing and return to the main interface.
- Now click the Create icon to select an output format and a destination folder to save your video. Or easily upload it to the YouTube and Facebook on this program directly. Then click Create button. That’s it!