How to Burn Downloaded or Purchased TV Shows to DVD
Since the TV shows are becoming more and more available online, you can easily find your favorite or some popular and interesting TV series and TV shows on Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, YouTube or other video sharing sites for free or a little monthly fee. Also, thanks to the Internet, it become simple for you to find some downloading programs or online video recorders which can help to get your desired TV series in video formats expediently.
However, since these TV series and shows always take a large storage space in PC hard drive. And it is also not very convenient for you to view them together with your family and friends. So under such a condition, burning them to a DVD disc becomes the best choice. That is because DVD discs have higher storage capacity and it can well keep the video quality, so they are widely used in keeping TV series and shows.
Well, to complete the task burning TV shows to DVD, you will need a DVD creator. Here I recommend Leawo DVD Creator. No matter what the formats of your TV shows are, it can easily burn them to DVD for playback on any standard DVD players. Besides, the build-in editor enables you to do some basic edit on the TV shows videos. And it also provides you many free DVD menu templates and you can feel free to make a personalized DVD menu. What’s more, you can convert 2D video to 3D! What? Can’t wait to start burning your own TV series and shows DVD? Ahh, just go ahead to follow the below simple steps:
- Free download Leawo DVD Creator. Install and lunch it in your computer.
- Click “Add Video” icon on the menu bar to import your TV series and shows, or just drag and drop them to the program. Then you can use the blue up and down arrows to adjust the video order.
- Click “Edit” button to trim and crop the TV shows videos, you can also add watermark to videos and adjust the video effects including brightness, contrast, saturation and volume zoom. When finished, click OK to save it and return to the main interface.
- Hit on the “Design Menu” button and it will switch to the “Menu Designer” section, where you can set corresponding features like theme, background, button, caption and advanced to your DVD menu. Then click OK to save it.
- Insert a blank DVD disc to your DVD drive. Click Burn icon at the bottom of the interface. Then choose Burn to disc and select NTSC or PAL according to your region. After completing these, just click Burn Now, then it will start burning your TV series and show to DVD.