How to Burn iPad Air Recorded Videos to DVD Discs
As the newest product which was released by Apple Company recently, iPad Air possesses a 9.7-inch retina display with 2048×1536 resolution, a 5,000,000 pixels iSight camera which supports 1080p video recording. This means iPad Air can give you excellent experience when watching movies and recording videos. So many users like to capture video clips to record their valuable life time with iPad Air and then watch them on it.
However, for many iPad Air users, to keep these precise videos on iPad is not a good method since its storage space is limited and the videos are easily lost or deleted due to some operation mistakes. Under such conditions, they always choose to burn the videos to DVD for perpetual preservation, thus they can view the videos with families at any time. But to complete this task, a DVD creator is needed.
Among the tons of DVD makers online, you are highly recommended Leawo DVD Creator. It is a professional and easy-to-use iPad Air video to DVD creator. With it, you can not only burn the captured videos to DVD, but also can save the movies you bought from iTunes to DVD. Besides iPad Air, this DVD burner still can cover all the iPad models including iPad mini 2, iPad 4, the New iPad, iPad mini, iPad 2, and iPad. In one word, as long as you are an iPad user, Wondershare DVD Creator will be a good assistant if you want to burn the videos to DVD!
The followings are simple steps for you to burn iPad Air videos to DVD:
- Free download Leawo DVD Creator here. Then install and launch it in your computer.
- Transfer your iPad Air videos to your computer via iTunes first. And then click “Add Video” button which is on the top left of the main interface to load these videos to this program. Or you can directly drag and drop them to the software.
- After finish importing videos, you can click the Edit button to edit it simply such as trimming, cropping adding watermark, adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, volume, etc. Then click “OK” to save the editing.
- If necessary you can make a DVD menu by simply clicking “Design Menu” button which is at the top right corner above the preview window. This program provides some build-in DVD menu template themes for you, including Standard, Business, Education, Holiday, Nature, Others and Customize. You just need to select a favorite one to edit the button, caption and others, then click Apply to all and OK.
- When the above steps finished, you need to insert a blank DVD to your drive and hit the “Next” button to go to the Burning Setting panel. Here you can select Burn to disc and choose a TV standard and size. Then hit on the bottom “Burn Now” button to start burning iPad Air videos to DVD. The burning time will depend on your video length, so please be patient.