Burning iPhone 5S/5C Videos to DVD
At present, the most fashionable and most popular mobile phone may be the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. The moment they come out, almost all the Apple fans are excited about their new colors and vibrant features. And among the various excellent features, what we have to mention are its 4-inch Retina Display with 1136-by-640p resolution and 8,000,000 pixels camera which can support 1080p video recording. Just because the two features, most iPhone 5S/5C users have abandoned the heavy camcorders and tended to record videos with their iPhone 5S/5C.
However, since the iPhone 5S/5C has stored more and more recorded videos and the phone storage space is limited, many people tend to burn these videos to DVD discs so that they can view them on TV together with friends and families. That’s really a great idea! By doing this, they can not only free up iPhone 5S/5C memory to capture more precise videos, but also can back up them for endurable preservation. Well, in order to satisfy all these requirements of iPhone 5S/5C users, here I will introduce a powerful and essential iPhone video to DVD maker (which can deal with all the iPhone models including iPhone 5S/ 5C/ 5/ 4S/ 4, etc.), Leawo DVD creator. This program provides necessary video editing tools and menu templates which can help to burn iPhone videos to DVD with excellent quality. Besides, its simple and concise interface enables to make DVD very easily and quickly.
Now just follow the below guide to burn your iPhone 5S/5C videos to DVD:
- Directly download Leawo DVD Creator here. Then install and run it in your PC.
- Connect your iPhone 5S/5C to your computer and open iTunes to sync iPhone 5S/5C videos to iTunes Library. Then you can directly import the synced videos to the program by clicking the “Add Videos” icon, or drag them to this DVD creator. If you need to adjust the video order, just click the blue“↑” or “↓” option at the bottom to rearrange them.
- Click the Edit icon to open the Video Edit window, where you can crop, trim, adjust effects, add watermarks, rotate, etc. to customize your iPhone 5S/5C videos before burning. Then click OK to save the editing.
- You can make a DVD menu by clicking the Design Menu button. Then choose your favorite DVD menu from the provided templates. Then you can feel free to customize your own DVD menu by personalizing the buttons, text, etc. After these, click the bottom Apply to all to apply it, and hit on the OK button.
- Insert a proper DVD disc to the drive according to your file size. Click the Next button on the bottom and choose Burn to disc option. Then hit on the Burn button to start iPhone 5S/5C videos to DVD burning. When the burning is finished, the written DVD disc will eject automatically.