Free to Recover Deleted/Lost Files from Flash Memory Card
Flash memory card is a kind of solid-state electronic data storage device which is widely applied in digital cameras, mobile phones, MP3, PSP, and other electronics. The categories of flash memory card are various, including SD (Secure Digital) Card, CF (Compact Flash) Card, xD Picture Card, Memory Stick, Smart Media Card, MMC (Multi-Media Card), etc.Flash memory card becomes so popular because it is small, portable, and has a high read/write ability and a large storage space. However, what we can’t deny is when it brings us convenience, it also gives us annoyance: The data lost situations take place rather frequently.
There are many reasons for data loss on a flash memory card. For instance, memory card corrupted, imprudently formatting/deleting and virus infection, etc. But data loss caused by such situations has a great chance to be restored. That is because those lost data are not really gone; they are just marked as useless to state that the space they take is reusable for new data. So, as long as you don’t put new data into memory card to overwrite the lost data, they can be retrieved with ease.
So many people ask how to recover lost data in these flash memory cards? Only one data recovery software is enough.
So today I provide a totally free data recovery software for you TestDisk. You can try it follow the below steps:
- Make a google search to find the TestDisk, then download and install it. Press Enter key on Create. Then use arrow keys to select your memory card among the displayed drives from the interface and press Enter to proceed. Then press Enter on Intel. Continue to press Enter button on Analyse, then on Quick Search. Press P to go to next interface.
- Use arrow keys to select the files you want to restore, press Enter button to proceed. Then press C if the destination is correct.
- According to the prompt on the bottom of the interface, press C to copy your lost files.
Although this program is free, we can see obviously that its interface is rather like the Command Prompt, very dull and hard to understand. What’s more, its operate process is a little difficult for common users, and it may be easier for those who have a certain basic of data recovery knowledge. But don’t be disappointed, there is still another data recovery software worth to have a try, and that is Remo Recovery (Windows).
Compared with TeskDisk, Remo Recovery(Windows) is really easy to use. Each interface of it is equipped with a text introduction to help you to enter the next step. So even if you have no data recovery knowledge, as long as you can operate the basic software and applications, you can use it freely. And its Preview function allows you to evaluate the data before restored.
As its operating process is rather simple, so the steps I display are just a few, I’m sure it is just a small case for such intelligent you.
- Directly download Remo Recover (Windows) Here, install and run it on your computer, and then click Media Edition which is displayed as a blue frame on the home page.
- Click on the orange frame which lets you recover the lost photos/videos/audios/Office files/emails ...etc and choose your memory card lette, and then hit Next to start scan your memory card.
- After the scan is finished, the found data will be displayed as the following picture show. Select the files or folders you would like to restore and click Next.
- Hit Browse button to set the output folder location and start to recover the selected files by clicking Next.
That’s it. Very simple, right?
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.