Freely Back Up and Restore Apple New iPhone 6/6 Plus for data security
As is know to all, Apple released its new two iPhone – iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, both of are with appearance and prefect performance. They had attracted many people's attention before list and throngs of eager buyers want to get it. However, although it is good to have a iPhone 6/6 plus, their predecessors (iPhone 5s/5/4s) told us that it is necessary to back up your iPhone 6/6 plus as many iPhone users always founded that some of important files on the iPhone are missing due to iOS updating, jailbreak, etc. Thus in this article I will show iPhone 6 (6 Plus) users "How to make a back up of their iPhone 6 "and "How to extract their lost data from the backup".
The tool we need to backup and restore our iPhone 6 (6 plus) is just a household computer with the latest version of iTunes:
Guide to back up the iPhone 6 (6 plus):
- Go and find a USB cable, then connect your iPhone 6 (6 plus) to PC with it. After the successful connection, start iTunes up on your PC.
- Find the "DEVICES" tab from iTunes interface, then lock your iPhone 6 (6 plus) you want to backup, and then you will find a "Back up option" after you make a Right-click of it.
- Hit the "Back up option" and a Backing up iPhone 6 progress bar will appear.
- Wait patiently; the process of back up your iPhone 6 (6 plus) will be finished soon. That's all!
Note: The data of your iPhone 6 (6 plus) is saved to iTunes and is invisible, if you want to get them, generally the location of backup files is: For Windows 8: Users/ USERNAME/ AppData/ Roaming/ Apple Computer/ MobileSync/ Backup; For Windows 7: C: /Users/ User name/ AppData/ Roaming/ Apple Computer/ MobileSync/ Backup; and For Windows XP: C: /Documents and Settings/ User name/ Application Data/ Apple Computer/ MobileSync/ Backup
Guide to restore iPhone 6 (6 plus) from the iTunes backup file
- Connect your iPhone 6 (6 Plus) with computer Via an USB cable just like step one in the guide of how to back up the iPhone 6 (6 plus).
- Equally, go on to find and make a right-click on iPhone 6 (6 plus)' name under "DEVICES" tab.
- Press the "Restore from Backup" option and select the latest backup. Then start to restore iPhone 6 (6 plus).
- Wait patiently until the process of restoring the data to your iPhone 6 (6 plus). That's all!
Additional knowledge: Everybody said it was easy, so make a back up of iPhone 6 (6 plus) when you are free to avoid losing important data on your iPhone. However, if you have got your important files lost on your iPhone 6 (6 plus) without a backup, try Leawo iOS Data Recovery to help you! It is a high cost-effective IOS data recovery tool that enables recovers deleted or lost pictures, videos, contacts, videos, music, call list, voice memos, etc. directly from iPhone 6 (6 plus). Actually it works also well on all the iOS mobile devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch). Learn more details of Leawo iOS Data Recovery and let it extract your lost data from iPhone 6 (6 plus).
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.