How to Recover a Deleted or Damaged Text File (.txt)
“Oh my god! I just accidentally deleted a text file which contains much important information and costs me a long time to type! I have no back-up and really want it back! Can someone tell me if there is any way to help me recover the deleted .txt file?”
It is really very frustrated that an important text file is lost or deleted by us due to our improper or careless operation, so finding a reliable method to recover these deleted, lost, damaged .txt files is very necessary. In order to remove this trouble, here a solid, professional, and easy-to-use txt file recovery software, Remo Recovery (Windows) is providing to you. With it, you can quickly restore your lost text file due to accidently deletion, partition re-formatting, unsaved, virus attack, defrag failure, Chkdsk, improper shutdown, power surge, etc. It well supports computer hard drive, various types of flash memory card and USB drive.
Additionally, Remo Recover (Windows) is a read-only software which won’t bring further damage to your existing text files. And its concise and intuitive interface can guide you recover your text files step by step easily. Just like the following operations:
- Directly download Remo Recover (Windows). Install and launch it. Click the Basic Edition which will recover Files for you.
- Click on Recover Deleted Files or Recover Lost Files according to your demands. Here we take Recover Lost Files as the example.
- Select the drive or partition from which you need to restore lost .txt files, then click NEXT.
- If an Information pops up to remind you do a additional scan, you can click YES to search for your lost text files based on the unique signatures. Or you can skip it to perform a Quick scan instead.
- When the scan is finished, you can choose to view the recovered files in “Data View/File Type View”. Check the .txt files you want to recover, and click Next. Then another prompt appears to let you save the Recovery Session to save the next restart scanning time. Just click Yes.
- Click the Browse button to choose a destination for saving the recovered text files, and then click Next. Done!
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.