How to Recover Hard Drive Data Lost For Various Reasons
There is no doubt that Hard Drive is the most important part of our personal computer or a laptop. Because it has stored all our valuable data such as the precious pictures and photos, the important documents and financial data, your favorite movies and music, some memorable recorded videos and audios, etc.
However, the security of all the data is not ensured usually. It is very possible for you to meet such problems:
- Delete some data by mistaken by pressing shift+del key, or using DOS command, or emptying recycle bin.
- Forget to backup some important data before formatting the partition.
- Files with corrupted structure which do not open or open with a error, or files are damaged because of viruses attacking.
- Data cannot be accessed on a crashed hard drive or because some hard drive errors.
- Files are lost, damaged or corrupted because power outage.
- Accidently restore Windows OS image onto the whole hard drive, and overwrite on the original data.
Many people will panic when they find their data lost or cannot be accessed. Actually, you don’t need to perform like that, because the lost data is still on your hard drive, you just can’t access them directly.
So how to recover these hard drive data becomes the only problem. Here,Remo Recovery (Windows) will be a good option for you. It is a professional hard drive recovery program to recover the lost or damaged data due to various kinds of reasons. It can support many kinds of hard drive brand including Seagate, Dell, Toshiba, Samsung, etc. And it is very easy to use, only several clicking, you can get your lost hard drive data back quickly.
- Directly download Remo Recover (Windows). And install it on your computer.
Note: Do not install the program or save any recovered files on the drive or partition, which contains lost data. This may overwrite lost data and you will lose your data permanently.
- The program has three editions in all. When you go to the home screen, you will see the three editions, they are Basic Edition (Ability to recover deleted files), Media Edition (Ability to recover lost files for various reasons) and Pro Edition (Ability to recover deleted/formatted/missing partitions). If you have purchased the Pro Edition, then all the three editions you can use freely. In general, data is deleted or lost happening very often, so the Media Edition is used a lot. Now, I will take the Media Edition as the example.
- Hit on the Media Edition button, then you will be shown two options: Recover Deleted Photos (Photo/Video/Audio)and Recover Lost Photos (Photo/Video/Audio). You can choose the former if your photos/videos/audios are deleted accidentally, or choose the latter if they are lost for some other reasons.
- Then you go to an interface which including the Drives/Partitions in your PC. Select the drive from which you want to retrieve data and click on Next to proceed.
- An Information pops up to prompt you performing an additional scan for specific file types by choosing the files based on their signature. You can do as the information advice according to your needs. If you don’t need to this, just click Skip.
- Then the scanning is beginning. When this process is done, you can see a list of the recovered data, they can be viewed using File Type View / Data View option. If the recovered the data is too much, you can type the file name in the left top blank, or click the drop down menu to search among the recovered data according to the file size, the last date accessed or created data of the file.
If the data are photos, videos or audios, you can even preview them using the Preview option before recovery to evaluate the chances of recovery.
- Once you find your lost files, click Next and then choose a destination to save your recovered files, and click Next to recover them.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.