How to Recover Photos from Canon Digital Camera
Canon digital cameras include a number of models: PowerShot G1/SX30/SX150/A1200, EOS 50D/60D/5D/7D/Rebel T3/Rebel T3i, IXUS 220/230/1100 etc. Many of them are very popular among people all over the world. People take photos with canon camera to record their precious memories. However, it is inevitable that the photos in your canon memory card get deleted or lost due to various reasons such as accidentally press Delete All button, photos get lost when transfer photos from canon camera to PC, etc.
If you are a Canon camera user, and are suffering a massive, monumental images lost on memory card of your Canon camera, here I will share you with an easy method that let you restore all pictures on your Canon in a few seconds or minutes.
- Gain a good Canon Photo recovery software. One option is the Remo Recovery (Windows). This program has perfect performance on recovering deleted/lost digital photos from all Canon camera models. Also, it supports recovery of RAW image file type (CR2/CRW) associated with Canon digital camera. Besides Canon, it also well support other 11 brands of cameras such as Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Sigma, etc.
- Directly download Remo Recover (Windows), install it on your PC.
- Connect your canon camera to your computer via a USB cable, or you can use a card reader to connect the memory card to the computer.
- Run Remo Recover (Windows). When you come to the program’s home screen, click the Media Edition, then you are provided two options: Recover Deleted Photos and Recover Lost Photos. If the photos are unintentional deleted, you need to hit on Recover Deleted Photos option. If the photos can’t be found or get lost because of some inappropriate operations, you can choose Recover Lost Photos. Then click Next button.
- Select the drive letter of memory card of Canon from which you want to get back the lost photos. Click Next.
- A prompt pops up to remind of performing an additional scan for specific file types by choosing the files based on their extensions. If you have performed an analysis on your Canon memory card and still missed some lost photos, you can do this addition scan. If not, just click Skip.
- Then, the scanning process will be initialed. When the whole process has been done, you will see a list of discovered photos. You can preview recovered photos prior to recovery, to evaluate the chances of recovery.
- Click Next, another prompt appears to let you save the Recovery Session to save the next restart scanning time. Just click Yes.
- Click the Browse button to choose a destination for saving the recovered photos., and then click Next. That’s it.
Warning: Once you find you photos get lost or accidentally deleted, do not take more photos or save other files on your canon camera memory card. Or the data will be overwritten. In this situation, getting the deleted or missing files back becomes extremely hard.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.