How to Recover ZIP and RAR Archive Files
ZIP and RAR files are archive files that can store more than one file in a compresses format. They are widely used in people’s daily life. With it, you can collect multiple files such as photos, music, documents, videos and other files into one archive file. And this will make files delivery more convenient.
However, ZIP and RAR archive files loss is still an inevitable issue. You may delete or format an archive file by mistaken, or you may lose it due to the reasons such as virus attack, improper system shutdown or sudden power failure while extracting the data from ZIP or RAR files, interruption while transferring ZIP or RAR files, etc. When these conditions happen, you must be rather panic because the lost archive files contains lots of important data. But actually you never need to do like that. Because all these lost ZIP/RAR files, Remo Recover (Windows) can help you to recover.
Remo Recovery (Windows), a solid, sophisticated, effective, and easy-to-use data recovery software which allows you to recover ZIP or RAR files with ease. It not only performs well on recovering lost archive files, but also has the ability to repair corrupt, damaged archive files. Beside ZIP and RAR compressed files, it also support to retrieve the formats of .zoo/ .sit/ .rpm/ .jar/ .cab/ .arj files.
Ready to recover the lost ZIP/RAR files? OK, just follow the simple steps:
- Directly download Remo Recover (Windows). Install and launch this program. Then click on the the orange frame, Recover Files.
- Then you will be provided two options: Recover Deleted Files and Recover Lost Files. Just select the latter option.
- Select the logical drive from which you want to retrieve lost ZIP/RAR files among the Partitions/Drives list and click Next.
- To perform an additional search for the lost ZIP/RAR files based on their unique signatures. You can check the file formats which you want to restore in the list of Archives click Next to continue. Or you can skip it by clicking Skip button to enter a quick scan mode directly.
- Once the scanning is completed, all the deleted and lost ZIP/RAR files are list on the left of the interface. Select the files you want to recover and click Next. Click Yes to save recovery session when the Save Recovery Session option pops up.
- Click the Browse button to choose a destination for saving the recovered ZIP/RAR archive files, and then click Next. That’s all!
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.