Recovering Deleted/Lost SmartMedia Card Photos, Music, Videos, etc.
Have you ever encountered data loss because of mistakenly formatting your SmartMedia card? Or have you experienced the photos can’t be opened normally because of SmartMedia card errors? If any, whether are you search for an effective method to recover your SmartMedia card lost data? If the answers are Yes, then you are in the right place. In this article, you will find a way to restore the lost data from your SmartMedia card with ease.
However, before we go further, let’s learn some knowledge about SmartMedia card. It is a kind of flash memory card which was firstly invented by Toshiba, and then was purchased to produce via Samsung in 1996. Its capacity ranges from 2MB to 128MB. SM card was widely used in digital cameras, music players and other portable digital devices at that time. Although it has stopped manufacturing nowadays, its users still widely exist. And the relative SM card data loss problems occur from time to time.
In this article, I will introduce a fast and easy method to SmartMedia card users for data recovery on SmartMedia card. It is Remo Recovery (Windows). This program has the ability to retrieve photos, videos, music, and other types of file on SmartMedia card lost due to the following scenarios:
- Accidentally deleting/formatting.
- Virus damage.
- Sudden power failure when the files are transferring.
- Windows can recognize SmartMedia card, but it prompts “Disk is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” when you try to open it.
- The computer gives the messages “Please insert a disk into Drive” or “Unknown device” or it only recognize the card reader when connect the SmartMedia card to PC.
- The SmartMedia card shows garbled files when you open it, or shows wrong capacity.
- SmartMedia card has physical bad block in it. Such firmware damage can be caused by connecting your SM card to computer with too long a time, or not following the safely remove device steps when remove it.
Also, its Preview function can help you to evaluate damage degree of the lost files before they are recovered.
So, whatever data you lost, and whatever reasons caused the data loss, I believe that the SmartMedia data lost problem will not bother you any more, once you own the Remo Recovery (Windows) ( Directly download Remo Recover (Windows) Here). It is rather easy to operate, so please don’t wait, just download it to have a try!
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.