Recover Any Formats of Digital Photos, Images and Pictures
Solid, simple, easy to use, Remo Recover (Windows), as a data recovery software, can recover any types of pictures including JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, and other image formats. Also, it well supports the recovery of a variety of RAW Photo formats such as CR2, CRW, NEF, ARW, RAW, etc.
The storage media that Remo Recover (Windows) supports include hard drives (IDE, SCSI, SATA, etc.), flash memory cards (XD, SD, MMC, CF, Smart Media card, Memory Sticks, etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives, etc.
The logical data lost under the following conditions can also be retrieved by this wizard:
- Delete pictures and empty Recycle bin.
- Permanently delete pictures with Shift+Del button.
- Photos cannot be accessed because of directory corruption.
- Memory card of digital camera is formatted.
- Hard drive is formatted.
- Accidental deletion of photos.
- Photos lost during transfer from one device to another.
- Mistakenly deleting photos from digital camera by pressing the Delete All Button.
- Capturing photos when the camera is low on battery.
- Switching off the camera during transfer of photos.
Remo Recover (Windows) has provided two scan modes for these common pictures lost conditions; they are Quick Scan and Smart Scan. You can choose the most suitable scan mode to do a precision scan for your storage device according to the specific data lost conditions. This can avoid leaving out any valid picture data that can be recovered.
After the scan is finished, this program will list the recovered data on a directory, and the files structure will be viewed clearly. In addition, you can use the Preview function to check the damage extent of them.
Name: Remo Recover (Windows)
Version: Remo Recover 4.0
OS support : Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
Download Address: Download Remo Recover (Windows) Here.
Followings are the specific steps of how to recover lost pictures with Remo Recover:
- Run this software in your PC. Then the main screen appears by providing you three major options: "Basic Edition", "Media Edition", and "Pro Edition".
- Just click on "Media Edition" button which is shown as a light blue frame on screen to perform photos recovery process. Then you are provided two options: Recover Deleted Photos and Recover Lost Photos. If the photos are unintentional deleted, you need to hit on the former. If the photos can’t be found or get lost because of some inappropriate operations or other reasons, you can choose the latter.
- Select the drive, partition, or storage device from which you want to restore lost photos in the list provided by the program and click Next to continue.
- Then an information dialog window pops up to prompt you performing an additional scan for specific file types by choosing the files based on their extensions. Since some files may be deleted/changed/converted their names in the FAT due to virus damage or other reasons, so it’s difficult to find them under common scan mode. This Smart Scan can help to look for these lost files and data based on their unique file signatures.
- If you want to do this Smart Scan, just click OK button. Then you will see a picture format list on the interface. Check the picture format you want to recover (you can choose more than one format), and click Next. It will take you a long time, but the scan result is always more thorough, so just be patient.
If your photos were lost in common conditions and you don’t need to do this additional scan, you can just hit OK and Skip button to skip it. And the program will enter a Quick Scan mode, this just need several seconds.
Suggestion: You can skip the Smart Scan to do Quick Scan first, if the Quick Scan can’t find out all of the lost pictures for you, then you can return to do a Smart Scan again.
- When the scanning is finished, you can see a list of recovered photos. If the recovered pictures are too much, you can type the picture name in the left top blank, or click the drop down menu to search among the recovered pictures according to the size, the last date accessed or created date.
You can also review the list of recovered photo files by selecting each one of them to evaluated them before recover.
- Check all the pictures you want to recover and click Next. Then another prompt pops up to let you save the Recovery Session, you can click Yes to save it.
- Click the Browse button to choose a destination for saving the recovered pictures, and then click Next to save the found pictures to your computer. That’s it.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.