Recovering Deleted/Lost Emails with Ease
Microsoft Outlook is so popular for it does bring lots of convenience in our life. With Microsoft Outlook, you can manage several E-mail boxes easier and don’t need to sign in each of them when checking emails. Also, with it you can easily recover emails that might have been accidentally deleted from your inbox. Just click the Deleted Items folder, then find the email you want to restore, and move it back to its original position or other normal folders. Then you can regain the deleted emails.
However, what about the emails which are removed from Deleted Items folders? Are they still recoverable? The answer is Yes, they are still can be retrieved. As the Microsoft Outlook does not provide such an option, then you may need a email recovery software to help you. Here,Remo Recovery (Windows) is highly recommended to you.
Why choose Remo Recover (Windows)?
Remo Recover (Windows) is a proficient email recovery software which can recover lost or deleted emails safely from Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express.
Key features of Remo Recover (Windows):
- Performs email recovery for Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express;
- Supports Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 versions;
- Supports Outlook Express all versions;
- Restores the deleted, lost, corrupted .PST files and .DBX files in Outlook and Outlook Express;
- Recovers emails lost for the 2GB size limitation problem of Outlook .PST files;
- Recovers email attachments and contacts;
- Saves recovered emails in text, RPT format or in HTML format;
- Also available in Netscape Email, Generic Email, Eudora Email and AOL Web Email recovery;
- Supports Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
In addition, Remo Recover has a friendly interface which makes your operation easier. You can finish your email recovery in just a few clicks.
How to recover emails with Remo Recover (Windows)?
That’s very simple! Just follow the below steps:
- Directly download Remo Recover (Windows). Install and run it in your computer. Click on the Basic Edition button which is shown as a orange frame on the home screen.
- Select the option Recover Lost Files. Then all the drives/partitions and the storages devices will be list on the interface.
- Click the disk from which you want to recover the lost emails and click NEXT to continue.
- In this new window, you can see various kinds of Files Types including document, picture, music, video, email, etc. All the email File Types are list under Email part, you can check the file types you want to recover such as .dbx and .pst. Then click NEXT to start scanning.
- When the scanning is complete, the result will be list on the right part of the interface. If the recovered files are too many, then you can use the Find option which is on the top-right corner of the interface to narrow the search range according to the size and create/lost date of your email. Then check all of the emails you want t recover and click Next. Then another prompt pops up to let you save the Recovery Session, just click Yes to save it.
- Click the Browse button to choose a destination for saving the recovered pictures, and then click Next to save the found emails to your computer. That’s it!
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.