Recovering Lost PowerPoint Files Due to Mistaken Deletion or Abnormal Closing
According to my observation, there are three main reasons for Microsoft PowerPoint file loss:
- Mistakenly delete PPT(PPTX) files by using SHIFT+DEL key or emptying recycle bin.
- After abnormally closing the Microsoft Office PowerPoint and restarting it, a “Document Recovery” task pane will appears on the left presenting users with lost files due to the unexpected program failure. But, sometimes the listed files can’t be restored.
- The files in PowerPoint can not be opened after system has been infected by virus.
Today, DRM-Assistant.Com will recommend a compact software named Abstradrome Office Regenerator which can well deal with the three PowerPoint losing situations above. It supports recovery of all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint including 97, XP, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.
- Directly download the free edition of Abstradrome Office Regenerator. Install and Run it.
- Follow the on-window prompts provided by Abstradrome Office Regenerator to let this software know which drive you lost your file from, what type of Office file you want to recover, and which drive you want to save the recovered file(s) to.
- Click Next, and this software starts searching your entire hard disk for your lost PowerPoint file(s).
- Once this software has found the PowerPoint file(s) you are looking for, simply click “” button to save it (them).
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.