Easy to Recover Deleted/Lost Photos from Olympus Digital Cameras
About Olympus Digital Camera
As one of the pioneers of optical digital technology, Olympus digital cameras possess the features of advanced technology and fashion design. Although nowadays the competition of digital camera market is rather fierce, Olympus also has a powerful influence. The Olympus digital cameras can be mainly divided into five series: Stylus series, also called μseries, positioned as household digital cameras; FE series, designed as fashion portable digital cameras; μTOUGH series, mainly are water proof digital cameras; SP series, targeted as zoom digital cameras; E series, oriented as digital SLR cameras.
About Olympus Photo Loss
Photos loss is inevitable when we are using Olympus digital cameras. Sometime it is due to our carelessness, for example accidentally deleting or formatting; but sometimes it is caused by some unpredictable factors, such as virus infection, memory card crashing, sudden power failure, etc. While can we restore the deleted/lost photos from Olympus digital cameras? And how to do that?
In general, the pictures lost from Olympus can be retrieved by photo recovery softwares. But before you start to do it, you must remember:
- Leave your Olympus camera in a safe place;
- Do not use it to take new photos;
- Don’t put other files and data into the memory card from which you lost your Olympus camera photos. It may overwrite your previous lost picture and make your Olympus camera photo recovery more difficult.
About Remo Recover (Windows)
To recover the deleted/lost pictures from Olympus digital cameras, it is very necessary for you to own a professional and easy-to-use data recovery software. Among the plenty of data recovery softwares, Remo Recover (Windows) will be an excellent option.
Features of Remo Recover (Windows):
- Simple and friendly interface, easy to use;
- Recover common picture types, including: JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, etc;
- Restore special RAW photo formats, including the DRF files owned by Olympus cameras and other CR2, CRW, NEF, ARW, RAW files, etc;
- Support all the series and models of Olympus digital cameras, such as Olympus μ 9000/μ 7020, Olympus FE 5020/FE 45/FE 370, Olympus μ TOUGH 8000/6010/6000, Olympus SP-590UZ/SP-565UZ, Olympus E3/620/450/30, etc;
- Retrieve pictures lost due to various reasons;
- Recover from other 11 well-known camera brands such as Cannon, Sony, Nikon, etc;
- Support photo recovery from SD / SDHC / SDXC memory cards of Olympus camera;
- Support to Preview recovered pictures prior to restoration.
Download address： Directly download Remo Recover (Windows) here .
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.