How to Recover Deleted/Corrupted Excel Files (.xls/.xlsx) Without Losses of Data
Microsoft Excel is in common use in daily office work, and many office workers use the Excel almost every day. Making an Excel report usually need much time and energy, thus, once the Excel file is deleted mistakenly, or damaged due to sudden power failure or virus attack, the makers often resort to the Excel recovery software, but, they often find that many Excel recovery software can accurately retrieve those long-lost, unimportant Excel file, however, for their greatly-concerned, frequently-edited, repeatedly-revised, complicated-spreadsheet, rich-content Excel files, these software either can’t find them or return them Excel files that are hardly recognizable. What reason is this?
For an Excel file which is edited or revised frequently, its file data stored in hard disk usually is not continuous but fragmental, therefore, if the Excel restoration program you use can only scan and analyze the single file, it surely can’t discover the Excel file whose data is fragmental in hard disk, even if it discovers the lost Excel file, it couldn’t retrieve the original data completely.
To solve this problem, you will need to obtain a more advanced file recovery software. Here I suggest you give Abstradrome Office Regenerator a try. This program recovers Microsoft Office (97-2013) files from the entire hard disk not from a single file. The possibility of loss of data is extremely low.
Instructions of restoring deleted or corrupted Excel file with Abstradrome Office Regenerator:
- Directly download the free edition of Abstradrome Office Regenerator, and install it.
- Launch this program. Choose the partition where you lost your Excel file and click Next.
- Select the Microsoft Office Excel option. In addition, you may notice the Default size limit option located at the bottom of the window. If you roughly remember the size of your lost Excel file, change the default size limit to the value you remember to let this software only recover the files less than the limit to improve analyzing speed. Click Next.
- Choose a suitable destination drive, click Next, and this program will begin to search your entire hard disk for your lost Excel file.
- Once it has found the file you are hoping to recover, simply click the “” button to save it to the destination drive.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.