A Perfect Solution of Converting DVD to AVI on Mac Computer
This post will provide Mac users with a perfect solution on how to convert DVD to AVI digital file format on iMacs or MacBook Pros. Through this way, you can compress your DVD films and TV programing, whose size might be up to several gigabytes (GBs), into hundreds-of-megabytes(MBs) AVI videos, moreover, if you output the DVDs to the AVI container encoded with the high-precision H.264 AVC, the produced AVI video files will still have an excellent resolution.
- Click here to download a Mac application named Leawo DVD Ripper for Mac. This ripper app is widely loved by Mac users. The reason is simply that it has all-around function and user-friendly operation. With Leawo DVD Ripper for Mac, you can easily rip audio & video contents off DVD discs and convert to over 40 frequently-used or rarely-used video & audio formats, or the pre-configured profiles for popular hand-held devices such as Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S, iPad 4, iPhone 5, Xbox 360, PSP, etc.
- Install and run this Leawo ripper app on your Mac computer.
- Select the DVD disc from your DVD drive to load titles/chapters to this application. Place the DVD you’d like to convert into your Mac DVD drive. On the home screen of this ripper app, click the “” icon, then a new Finder window will pop up, on which you will see this ripper app supports both the disc loading from DVD drive and DVD folder loading from local hard drive. Here I double click the DVD icon under the “Device” heading located on the left side of the Finder window to initialize the loading process from DVD drive.
- Choose the output format as AVI. Once titles/chapters are displayed on the ripper’s interface, click the “Format icon” in the end of the DVD title or chapter that you want to convert, then the profile frame will appear. On it, find the AVI icon and choose it. After that, click the “” button at the bottom of the profile frame to open the profile settings panel, and then reset the “Video Codec” to H.264.
- Start converting DVD to AVI on your Mac computer by clicking the “” button. The converting speed will be surprisingly fast.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)