How to Play Blu-ray Movies on Acer Iconia W Series, A Series and B series
Acer Iconia W Seires (including W3, W500,W510,W700) actually seem more like the simplified and portable version of laptop, which is mainly embodied in the os of Windows 8 and a connected keyboard, offering full windows experience and flexible on the go. So with Windows 8 you can sync across all your other Windows 8 devices to meet your needs, and with a keyboard you can work easliy once need typing.
However, with the HD even Full HD display screen (the screen resolution of Acer Iconia W 500/W 510/W 3/A 200/A 210/A 500/A 510 is 1280X800 pixels, while the Acer Iconia W 700 and Acer Iconia A 700 feature a 1920x1080-pixel and a 1920x1200-pixel screen), you just couldn’t play 1080p Blu-ray movies you’ve invested in on them. Would’t you feel powerless and frustrated?
As a matter of fact, you don’t need to, for in the following I will teach you how to play/watch 1080p BD movies on the Acer Iconia Tabs(Acer Iconia W series, Acer Iconia A series, and Acer Iconia B series).
- Make sure that your computer is equipped with BD driver, then get the Blu-ray movie you’d like to transfer ready.
- Here is the key point. A Blu-ray ripper is indispensable for transcoding and ripping BDs. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is a great option which is esay-to use yet powerful. With Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper you can rip 1080p BDs to HD 720p and Full HD 1080p videos which is compatible with Acer Iconia Tabs according to your tab model.
- Insert your prepared BD to the computer and run the Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper.
- Import BD by hitting on "" button on the left top. Then in the listed files choose the file you want to convert.
- Select the output format. Click on Format bar and choose the Acer item in which listed the presets for Acer Iconia Tabs. So you can choose the preset in accordence with your Acer Iconia Tab model. If your model isn’t in, you may also click Setting to creat the preset by modifying the parameters.
- Click on Convert Button on the right bottom to start converting. After converting, click on Open to get the ripped movie in the output folder.
- Hook up your tab to your computer via USB and drag the file to your tab. Then you can enjoy the 720pHD movie on your tab on the go.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)