How-to: Rip/Convert DVD to PS3 Playable Video Format
Nowadays, many Sony Play Station 3 users want to copy their DVD movies to their PS3 hard disk. The reasons I summed up including three main reasons:
- Generally, Sony Play Station has a region code, as do games and movies. The thing is that most games on the PS3 are not region locked but movies do, so only movies that are in the same region code will work on your PS3. If you bought the DVD that has a different region code with your PS 3, it is limited.
- Some people cherish their PS3 and reduce the friction damage of DVD playback on PS3 in this way.
- After copy and backup DVD files to PS3 hard disk, it is convenient for playback.
As a Sony Play Station 3 user, if you have the demand of backup DVD to PS3 hard disk?, just follow the following guide of ripping and converting DVD to PS3 supported video with Aimersoft DVD Ripper.
- Free Download, install and run Aimersoft DVD Ripper on your computer. Then you will get a clear and intuitive interface.
- Insert your DVD Disc into the computer dvd drive, then click “Load DVD” icon to load the DVD files into Aimersoft DVD Ripper. Wait a second, DVD files will be loaded successfully soon.
- Now, Hit Profile column to choose one of PS3-friendly formats. As the app has already preseted the optimized video format for PS3. Just choose PS3 from Game Hardeware as the output directly which fits on your PS3 flawlessly.
- After all steps above, here comes the final step. You can click bottom-right button "Start" to get the conversion started. The full conversion will be finished in a short while and after that transfer your ripped video to your PS3 for enjoyment easily. Done!
This program is a professional and easy-to-use DVD ripping software which can help you copy audio & video contents from DVD discs to your computer ignoring the DVD Region Code Protection, and then re-encode the digital copies to PS3 MPEG-4 H.264 videos with super fast speed and excellent quality.
Tip: If you want to change the subtitles and audio tracks from source content, you can do the settings by opening the subtitle drop-down box to choose subtitles and audio tracks on the bottom of the left processing list.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)