How to Rip/Convert Movie Blu-rays to 720P HD Videos for Samsung Galaxy Tab
Let’s say you got a 1280x800-display Samsung Galaxy Tab such as Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, or Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, then, you may take advantage of it to watch the 720P HD movies. But, if you do not have any HD video resources on your local hard drive other than some Blu-ray discs, you can consider grabbing the 1080P full HD video contents from your Blu-ray discs onto your computer, and then converting them to 720P HD videos for enjoying on your Tab’s 1280x800 screen. This article will show you how to do it.
Note: If your Galaxy Tab is one of the following models, the Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus, the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, and the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, then you will unable to use them to view 720P HD video because their screen resolutions are the 1024x600 which are not enough the handle the 720P HD videos. I suggest you to rip your Blu-rays to 1024x600 videos for them. The right is the best!
Steps of ripping and transcoding movie Blu-ray for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Free download and install Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. Probably you know that Blu-ray disc is encrpted by the tecnologies of AACS、BD+、and ROM Mark developed by the copyright owners, which used for preventing the BD content from copying and playing on unauthorized BD player. So firstly we need to decrypt or unlock Blu-ray disc. Blu-ray ripper is this kind of disc handling tool. Besides the BD decrypting ability, this ripper enables you to convert the playable files on BDs to over 40 popular video and audio file formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, AVI, MP3, etc.
- Put the Blu-ray disc in the BD driver of your computer, then run Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. (make sure your computer is equipped with Blu-ray driver).
- Hit on "" icon or File button above to load the BD disc, then there will display the ordered imported files for you to choose. Meanwhile, below the files there are the subtitles and audios options so that you can choose the language you need.
- Click on Format bar to set up the output format. Here it offers you the presets for Samsung galaxy tab 3、Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0、Samsung galaxy tab 10.1. so you can simply choose these if your model is one of them. Besides there also provides presets of Samsung galaxy tab MPEG-4 and Samsung galaxy tab H.264 for you in case you have other models, which have the great effect as well. Or supposing you are not satisfied with the presets, you may creat a preset by clicking on Setting button to modify the parameters like codec、size、bit rate、and frame rate…
- After that, you may start transcoding by clicking "" button lower on the right. Plus, owing to the NVIDIA's CUDA technology and ATI Stream (AMD APP) technology, the conversion speed is quite fast, so you won’t wait too long. When completed, hit Open to get the converted files.
- Finally connect your Samsung galaxy tab to the computer via USB, and copy the files to it. Now you can enjoy the HD movies grabbed from your Blu-ray discs on your Tab.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)