Enjoy HD Blu-ray videos on Lenovo IdeaTab Tablet or ThinkPad Tablet with 720p,1080p display
You wanna watch a HD video on the tablet conveniently? Then Lenovo Tablet can be a great option apart from ipad or samsung tab which are too much used. The tablets such as IdeaTab A2109, IdeaTab S Series (S6000, S2109, S2110), ThinkPad Tablet 2 and IdeaTab lynx are all supported 720p HD video playback, moreover, Thinkpad Helix, which is a amazing combination of ultrabook and tablet, is shipped with a Full HD 1920×1080 IPS display. Hence, if you’ve stored HD Blu-ray discs and owned a Lenovo IdeaTab Tablet or ThinkPad Tablet, what are you waiting for? Aren’t you eager to enjoy HD BD movies on it only to find no clue? Just read the following passage, and then you will figure it out.
Acturally what you need is just a Blu-ray ripper software, here I recommend Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper with which you are able to rip Blu-ray files to the formats compatible with any models of IdeaTab Tablet or ThinkPad Tablet. One great features of Pactube Blu-ray Ripper is preventing quality loss, so that you can play 720p and even 1080p HD videos on your Lenovo Tablet.
Tips: there are other IdeaTab tablets A series like A1000, A2107, A3000, A1 only with 1024×600 pixel display, so they may not enable to play HD videos.
- Install Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper on your computer and run it.
- Insert the BD and import the BD files by hitting on" " upper on the leftside of the interface as below.
- Select the output foramt. Click on the Format bar, here offers you some presets of Lenovo Tablet. So you can simply choose the right one in accordence with your Tablet model.
- Click Convert button and it will begin converting. After completing, click Open then you will see the converted video file in the output folder.
- Connect your Lenovo Tablet to the computer via USB cable and drag the file to your tab. That’s it.
But if your model isn’t in the list, it’s ok, you can also choose HD MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI formats in HD Video which are all supported by your tab.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)