How to Stream Blu-ray Movies to iPhone 5, iPhone4s/4
I want to stream Blu-ray movies to my iPhone 5 instead of directly copying the Blu-ray contents onto my iPhone 5 hard disk, thus, I can play Blu-ray movies on iPhone 5 through Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G network, but I have no idea where to begin. If anyone can help I will appreciate it?
To solve this problem, the first thing you should do is to gain a Blu-ray decryption and conversion software, then use it to rip all files of the Blu-ray disc onto your computer, and convert the ripped files to the iPhone-compatible video file formats. One good option is the Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper.
Secondly, you will need a video streaming app, and use it to stream video to iPhone from your computer. Here I recommend the Air Playit to you. Air Playit has the capability to stream any types of videos and audios stored on local HDD to iPhones, iPads, iPod touches and Android-based mobile devices via WiFi and 3G/4G network.
Note: Presently I know Air Playit supports iPhone 5, iPhone 4s and iPhone 4, but I am not sure whether this app support iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, and more old iPhone models. If Air Playit does not work with the iPhone models below iPhone 4, you can only transfer the produced files by Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper to your iPhone hard disk vis USB cable for playing.
Followings are the operating steps:
- Directly Download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper Here. You will see the clear interface which display you the simple steps. So just follow them, it’s easy to use. First insert BD and click "" icon to import your BD from Disc. Then the files will be listed on the interface for you to choose.
- Next hit on Format bar, and find the item of Iphone. There are the presets for all iphone models. As for iphone5 there are 1080p, 720p and 1136×640p for you to choose. They are all optimum formats for iphone5 to satisfy your different requirement.
- Finally you can start converting by clicking on the button "". All you need is just wait a while, the conversion speed is amazing. Once completed, hit on Open to get the converted file.
- For the streaming part, firstly make sure you’ve already installed Air Playit both on your PC and iPhone.
Air Playit Windows Edition Download Link. Air Playit App Client Download Link.
- Then run the server, on the main interface it gives away your IP address and port for streaming media especailly remotely through the cloud. Next add directories containing your videos by clicking on the Shared Folder tab.
- Finally start up your Air Playit on your iphone5, then the client app can automatically discover the local network, otherwise you have to input your IP address manually. After that you’re able to browse the folder to play the movie you want to watch.
Tips: you may set access permission on the Permission tab, which you can keep your privacy from kids and public.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)