How to play 1080p HD Blu-ray movies on Motorola Xoom or Motorola Droid Xyboard
As the only two Android-based tablet by Motorola, Motorola Xoom and Motorola Droid Xyboard (previously released as Xoom 2) in fact do really good on entertainment especially on media playing. With 10.1″ HD widescreen of 1280×800 piexl display and HD stereo sound round, Motorola Xoom and Motorola Droid Xyboard are available as media edition. That’s to say you definitely can watch high quality picture of 720p movies on the tabs Motorola Xoom or Motorola Droid Xyboard wherever you want.
Speaking of high definition movies, Blu-ray disc is supposed to be the best representative for its high resolution of 1080 piexl and high audio quality of multichannal system. Though it costs you quite a lot money, trust me it is worthwhile to own. Hence, since you invest in so wonderful stuff, why don’t you make it more valuable for you? Don’t you wanna watch the 1080p HD BD movies on the Motorola Xoom or Motorola Droid Xyboard so you can enjoy it anywhere you like such as in the bathroom, on the subway, during travelling, or at restaurant? It’s really awesome to do so.
Therefore, here are the things you need to prepare:
1. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper (you may Directly Download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper Here)
2. A windows-PC (so far Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is only available for windows system)
3. Blu-ray Driver (make sure your pc is equipped with BD Driver)
4. Motorola Xoom or Motorola Droid Xyboard
5. USB cable
Guides:Firstly, one of the significant thing is Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is a powerful yet easy-to-use disc handling tool with which you can re-encode Blu-ray M2TS videos to the formats supported by Motorola Xoom or Motorola Droid Xyboard. This powerful software won’t make any quality losses during conversion, so you are able to rip 1080p videos with H.264 encoded to HD 720p/H.264 MPEG-4 videos played on the 1280×800 piexl display of Motorola Xoom or Motorola Droid Xyboard.
Secondly make sure your computer is equipped with BD driver, and download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper in your PC, then here shows you the specific steps:
- Insert the Blu-ray disc you want to rip and launch Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, here’s the interface you will see.
- Click on button to load BD files. Choose the file(s)you need to convert from the orderly displayed files.
- Set your taget format. Hit on Format bar and you will see a list as below. Choose Motorola and here provides you the presets of Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xyboard. So you just select the right one.
- Then click on button, it will start converting. After a while, when its done, click Open and get the converted video and transfer it to your Motorola Xoom or Motorola Droid Xyboard.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)