How to Put DVDs to Sony Ericsson Phone Series for Watching
As an international famous brand, Sony Ericsson is popular among the young people because its fashion design concepts and powerful entertainment functions. Especially the following newest and best selling smart phone series: W series (walkman phones): Sony Ericsson W150/W580i/W8/W950/WT13(Mix Walkman)/WT18i/WT19i(Live); X series (Xperia Phones): Xperia X1/X2/X8/X10/X10 mini(touch screen)/X10 mini pro(slider), Xperia mini(touch screen)/mini pro(slider)/Arc/Arc S/PLAY/Neo/Neo V/pro/ray/active/Duo; Entertainment Unlimited (Entertainment phones): Sony Ericsson Satio/Aino/Yari/Vivaz/Vivaz pro etc.
Let’s say you are a Sony Ericsson device owner and a DVD collector, in addition to enjoying DVD movies on the big screen of your television at home, you can also watch DVD movies on the small screen of your Sony Ericsson device on road, sounds pretty cool, ha! Next I will explain to you how to rip and re-encode movies in your DVD collection to Sony Ericsson compatible MPEG-4 AVC Video Format. By the way, if you’d like to extract background music from DVD movies for your Sony Ericsson, just refer to this article I wrote before.
- Directly download Aimersoft DVD Ripper, which enables you to decrypt commercial DVD discs and re-encode media stuff on discs to over 60 video and audio formats with excellent quality output. And click here to know more details about this DVD ripper.
- Install this ripper program onto your computer and run it after installation.
- Insert the DVD you want to rip into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- In the user interface of the DVD Ripper, click the “Load DVD” icon located in the top left hand corner to load DVD files from CD/DVD drive.
- After loading, click the drop-down menu “Profile”. Select an output video format from Ericsson Sony as output format.
- If you want to seek the best movie viewing experience on the screen of your Sony Ericsson device, you will need to adjust the output parameters like Video Codec, Video Size, Bit Rate, Frame Rate, etc. according to the specs of your Sony Ericsson device’s display. You can access the profile settings by clicking the “Settings” button.
- Click the “Start” icon to start converting DVD. Wait for a moment till the process finishes, then you can transfer the ripped DVD movies to your Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
Here I will take Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and Vivar as the examples.
1) Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, its video size is 854×480, and the suitable bite rate is 800kbps. So you can type 854×480 in the blank Video Size, and type 800 in the Bite Rate blank. You can choose H.264 which can provide a lossless video quality in the Video Codec and choose 24 which can ensure you play the movie smoothlyin the Frame Rate blank.
2) Sony Ericsson Vivar, the video size is 640×320, and its corresponding bite rate is 400, then you can do just as the above saying.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)