Guide for You to Rip & Convert DVD to .ASF Format for Mac OS X
This article will teach you how to rip and convert DVD to .ASF format for Mac OS X. With high compression ratio, the heavy DVDs can be compressed into compact ASF video files, which are adaptable for backup or uploading to YouTube, Facebook or other websites for sharing and that’s why many movie fans like to digitize their DVD collections to ASF files. However, the output quality of it is not so good. Considering this situation, we can convert DVD to HD ASF Video, which has a better output quality with relatively small size.
To complete this job, we need a good Mac DVD to ASF converting tool and Leawo DVD Ripper for Mac is a pretty good choice. Below is a brief guide on how to rip & convert movie contents on DVD discs to ASF format on Mac computer:
- Directly download Leawo DVD Ripper for Mac. Install and drive the program on your Mac computer.
- Place the DVD disc you want to convert into the slot. Then hit on “” icon on the home screen of this program, and then select DVD drive or Video_TS folder window shows. Just click Choose button at the lower right corner to load DVD to this program.
- Select ASF as output format. When the titles or chapters shows on the interface of this ripper, click “” icon at the heading of the interface and the profile frame shows. Click HD Video on it and choose ASF as output format.
- If you want to upload DVD video clips for sharing, you can edit the video to a more satisfactory effect before conversion. Hit the edit icon under the preview window to come to the edit interface. You are allowed to trim, crop, rotate, add effect and watermark the DVD video.
- Hit “” icon to start convert DVD to AFS on Mac. The conversion process will finish in a short time.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)