Play Blu-ray Movies on HTC One/HTC Butterfly S FullHD screen
The new HTC One and HTC Butterfly S, lately released this year, both ship with a big screen on which you are able to play 1080p Full HD videos and built-in dual frontal stereo speakers which provides you loud, rich and sharp audios. So it would be wonderful if you can play 1080p HD Blu-ray videos on the newly smartphones launched by HTC Corporation.
So now rout out your purchased Blu-ray discs and download Pavtube Blu-ray ripper which is used for ripping/converting the 1080p HD Blu-ray video files to 1080p Fulll HD video files compatible with the new HTC One and HTC Butterfly S.
Note: Apart from the new HTC one (of HTC One Series) and HTC Butterfly S (of HTC Butterfly Series) with high resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, there are other smartphones of the two series (such as HTC One V, HTC One S, HTC One XL, HTC One X, HTC One X+; HTC Droid DNA) and of other Series(such as Aria, Desire, Dream, Droid Incredible, Evo, Explorer, Hero/Droid Eris, Legend, Magic, Sensation, T-Mobile USA and etc). So you can as well transcode BD videos to the formats compatible with them, but with 1280×720 pixel resolution or some of lower, you may only enable to play movies with maximum resolution of 720p.
- Free download Pavtube Blu-ray ripper and install it.
- Insert the Blu-ray disc you’d like to convert into the BD driver. Launch Pavtube Blu-ray ripper.
- When you see the interface, click on "" button on the left top corner. Then the Blu-ray files will display orderly in the list, pick the files you want to convert.
- Hit on Format bar to select the output format. The tool provides you the presets for HTC which technically is the optimum format for one model. You can choose the preset matches your smartphone model. While if your model isn’t in the preset, you may choose the exact format supported by your smartphone in the item of Common Video which listed almost all the popular and most used formats. Or you may also click Settings to modify the size, bitrate, frame rate and etc to customize a preset.
- After that, click on Convert button to start conversion. It won’t take you long if your computer is equipped with a CUDA-compatible NVIDIA graphics card or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology. Once done, click Open to get the ripped file in the output folder.
- Finally hook up your HTC smartphone to computer and back up it on your phone. That’s it.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)