Ripping DVD to HTC Hero, Droid, Evo, Desire, Wildfire, Inspire, Sensation, etc.
HTC is a Taiwan electronic brand which manufactures both smartphones and tablets. Its popular smartphone series has included：
- Hero/ Hero S;
- DROID DNA/Incredible/Incredible 2/Incredible S/Incredible HD/Incredible 4G LTE;
- EVO 3D/EVO 4G/EVO 4G+/EVO Shift 4G/Design 4G/Velocity 4G/4G LTE, etc;
- Desire /Desire X/ Desire V/ Desire C/ Desire U/ Desire S/Desire SV/ Desire VT/ Desire VC/ Desire HD, etc;
- Wildfire/Wildfire S;
- Inspire/Inspire 4G;
- Sensation/Sensation XE/Sensation XL/Sensation 4G;
- HTC One/One X/One X+/One V/One VX/One XC/One XL/One S/One SC/One SC2/One ST/One SU/One SV, etc;
- Windows Phone 8S/8X; 7 Pro/ Surround/Mozart/Trophy; HD 7/HD 7S;
- And its tablets have Jetstream, Flyer, Flyer Wi-Fi, EVO View 4G, VERTEX HD, Scribe 7, etc.
So if you are a HTC owner, do you think it is really cool to watch DVD movies on your HTC devices at anyplace instead of watching only on TV at home? What? You said you really want to do that but confused don’t know how to do it? OK, you will never need to be annoyed about this from now on. With Aimersoft DVD Ripper., you can easily rip and convert DVD movie files to the HTC compatible MPEG-4 AVC Video Format in just a few clicks of a mouse. Now, Directly download Aimersoft DVD Ripper, and install it in your PC, experience its professional but simple operating process right now!
- Insert the DVD you want to rip into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- In the user interface of the DVD Ripper, click the “Load DVD” icon located in the top left hand corner to load DVD files from CD/DVD drive.
- Click the pull-down menu Profile, and you will come to the conversion profile panel. Then press the HTC on the left of the interface and select HTC Droid among the various output formats. (Select approprate output video foramt according to the phone model)
- You can click “Settings” button to adjust the video output parameters like Video Codec, Video Size and Bit Rate according to your HTC device’s media playback requirements.
- Click the “Start” icon to start converting the DVD to MPEG-4 AVC Video Format in your computer. After it is finished, you can transfer the ripped DVD movie files to your HTC phones and tablets and enjoy it anywhere you like.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)