How to Edit MTS/M2TS Files with Any Video Editing Programs
Want to edit the MTS files recorded by your AVCHD camcorders? But unfortunately, you are always failed to import them to the video editing programs. And even these editing programs can not recognize the videos! What’s the matter with these strange files?
MTS is a high definition MPEG Transport Stream video format which is always produced by some AVCHD camcorders such as Sony, Panasonic, Canon, JVC, etc. and not support ed by most of video playing and editing softwares.
Is this problem persecuting you so much now? If the answer is YES, while you are in the right place! Here we offer you an effective way to edit your MTS files freely with any video editing programs including Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Cyberlink Power Director, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Windows Movie Maker, etc.
To perform this method, you should obtain Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter. It is a great and professional MTS/M2TS converter which allows you converting the MTS files to any other mainstream formats such as WMV, MOV, AVI, MP4, etc. so that you can edit them at will! The more important is, this program has the ability to convert your MTS/M2TS files without any loss of image quality! (Click here to know more about this great product)
Now I will take Avid Media Composer for an example, and you can just do as the following easy steps:
- Download Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter. Install and run it in your PC.
- Click " " or " " to import your MTS files to this program.
- Click on the Format drop-down menu and select a proper format from the list. Here we choose the Avid Media Composer and select Avid DNxHD 1080p(*.mov) as the output format. Of course you can choose other output format according to the editing software you are using. For instance, if you own Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas, you can select WMV format; or you have Pinnacle Studio, then you can choose AVI format.
- Hit on " " button to set output location for the converted MTS files.
- To start converting by clicking the " " . When the conversion completes, you can find your converted files by hitting on the " " button.
- Then you can import the converted MTS files to Avid Media Composer for editing.
Posts by Category
- Technology News (0)
- DRM Removing Tips (38)
- DVD Ripping Tips (13)
- Free Resources (5)
- Others (7)
You may be interested in
Decrypt (rip) different kinds of copyrighted DVD discs, and convert media contents on DVDs to over 60 video and audio file formats (e.g. AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP, etc.) with excellent quality output.
Legally remove DRM from videos and audios purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, Rhapsody, Nokia OVI, Xbox Music etc. Also it is a great media file converter.